|Internet Tee Times
Peninsula State Park Golf Course
The following policies are in effect for On-line Tee Time Reservations. There are no additional fees for booking your tee time on the Internet.
On-Line Booking Policies
- All fees are payable at the pro-shop before your round. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tee time. We accept cash, traveler and personal checks, Visa, Master Card and Discover.
- Internet tee times may be booked for any advance date other than the current day during the season.
- On-line tee times can be made for parties of 2 or up to 16 players. No single player bookings will be accepted. If you are a single or a party of 17 golfers or more please call the pro-shop at (920) 854-5791.
- If no tee times are available on-line, Walk-On times are always available the day of play. These times are released on a first come first serve basis. You must show up in person to receive these times and the times are released when the clubhouse opens in the morning.
- First Time Users please create profile before making initial tee time. You will be asked to give an e-mail address and to create a password. When making tee times thereafter, log in by giving your e-mail and password in order to make a reservation.
At least 24 hours notice must be given to cancel or make changes to a tee time. You may do this during open hours either in person or over the phone by calling (920) 854-5791. If the change or cancellation is not made within this time frame, the credit card holder is responsible for all applicable charges and will be automatically billed a "No Show Fee" for all players booked under the reservation. Changes and cancellations may not be made on the website.