Tee Time Booking Policies
Tee Time Reservations
Peninsula is a busy course. Tee-time reservations are recommended. Mail-in or On-Line reservations will be processed beginning March 15
. Telephone and in-person reservations are accepted when course opens in April. Credit Card with expiration date is required to make and guarantee a reservation. On-Line Reservations can be made for any date during the upcoming golf season by clicking on link below.Click here to book tee time reservation on-line.
Two-somes, three-somes, or four-somes can be reserved.
Single reservations can only be made to fill a two or three-some.
If you are a single and would like to make a reservation please call (920) 854-5791.
Mail-in Reservation Information
Click here for printable mail-in reservation form.
Please include the following information with your request:
- Name, Address(s), Telephone, E-mail Address
- Date of requested Reservation
- Tee-time requested or acceptable time range
- Number in party
- VISA or Master Card Number and expiration date
- Include a self addressed, stamped envelope
- Tee times will be be confirmed by e-mail or mail.
Mail written reservation requests to:
Peninsula Golf Course Reservations
P. O. Box 275
Fish Creek, WI 54212
Arrival at Golf Course on Reservation Day
- All golfers must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled tee time.
- Please report to outside starter before paying and to verify tee-time.
- Starter will group golfers in four-somes when necessary.
- Soft spikes preferred.
Cancellations - Call 920-854-5791 (24 hour advance notice required)
- To discourage "no-shows", we have a policy of credit card guaranteed reservations.
- Reservations may be canceled up to 24 hours prior to Tee Time.
- If a Tee Time is not canceled, your credit card will be billed for a "no-show" fee of $10 per person for the reservation(s).
- Rain checks will be given for the paid 9 or 18 holes if you have not advanced past Hole #6.
- Rain checks for 9 holes will be given if you paid for 18 holes and have not advanced past Hole #15.
- Rain checks will not be given if started playing in the rain.
Thank You for choosing to make your tee time online. The above policies are strictly enforced and are designed to promote an easy and convenient reservation system for our golfers.