Please see below a list of Covid - 19 guidelines that must be followed in order to play golf at Peninsula.
- Clubhouse is open to limited occupancy. All customers that enter the building must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth. Please keep 6ft apart from other guests. Restrooms at clubhouse will be open and are accessible.
- The clubhouse restaurant is open to limited occupancy. Orders for food or beverages can also be placed by calling the clubhouse and will be delivered curb-side.
- The use of Power & Push Carts is permissible. All power & push carts will be sanitized and cleaned between each rental.
- Tee times will be spaced out 10-minutes to avoid multiple foursomes from clustering or gathering at any stage on the course.
- No rakes, ball washers or water coolers will be available on the course. Golfers should bring their own supplies with the exception of any Alcoholic Beverages.
- Golfers asked not to touch flag sticks. Use putter to hook lift located on bottom of stick to remove golf ball from hole.
Please know that Peninsula Golf Course will take all measures needed to help keep both our customers and staff safe during this time. If you have any questions concerning the procedures mentioned above please feel free to call the clubhouse at (920) 854-5791.
Hope to see you soon!!
General Manager / PGA Professional