Peninsula Golf Associate, Inc. (PGA) is a non-profit 501c-3 organization established in 1982. The Board of Directors of the PGA is responsible for management and the operation of Peninsula State Park Golf Course under a Lease Agreement with the State of Wisconsin. PGA promotes golf to the resident and visiting public of Door County.
PGA Membership Funds used to:
- Promote the game of golf to youth and adults.
- Make improvements on the golf course and its buildings.
- Manage and operate the golf course.
- Support the work of staff and the PGA Board.
Your membership helps further our goals in making this the finest facility possible, and offers these benefits:
- 10% Discount on Pro Shop Merchandise
- USGA Golf Handicap Services
- Support for Junior Golf Program
- Invitation to the annual PGA Tournaments and Dinners
- Complimentary round at Short Course
- Adult: $50.00 (with Handicap Service)
- Adult: $25.00 (without Handicap Service)
- Junior: $25.00 (17 & under)
To become a member, please download the "PGA Membership Form" above. More information and other forms are also available in our Proshop. Please drop by or call anytime to speak to a member of our team!