The Peninsula Golf Associates, Inc. is a 501c-3 Organization
The Peninsula Golf Associates, Inc. (PGA, Inc.) was formed in 1982. It manages and operates the Peninsula State Park Golf Course under an Agreement with the State of Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. In 2004, the PGA, Inc. became a 501c-3 organization. Monies contributed to the organization are tax deductible and are used for the enhancement of the Peninsula State Park Golf Course, golf-related programs at the course, the State Park system, and the general public. Contributions have been made by individuals, families, and foundations.
Monies contributed have been used to help pay for:
- Golf course improvements
- Landscape projects on the golf course
- Clubhouse remodeling and equipment
- Golf course maintenance equipment
- Junior golf instruction and tournament
- Peninsula State Park and Golf Course shared equipment
- Customer enhancements at Clubhouse
- Golf Course buildings and structures
To make a donation on behalf of yourself, a family member, or a foundation:
- Make the check out to PGA, Inc.
- Specify if the donation is for general purposes or a specific project.
- Send the check to: PGA, Inc., PO Box 275, Fish Creek, WI 54212
PGA, Inc. will send you an acknowledgment letter appropriate for use in your tax preparation. The PGA, Inc. Board of Directors thanks you in advance of your consideration and donation. You may also download a PDF of this information above: