BOOK YOUR TEE TIME STARTING ON APRIL 1ST
Peninsula State Park Golf Course History
- 1917 - began as a 6 Hole Course
- 1923 - grew to a 9 Hole Course
- 1931 - opened as a regulation 18 Hole Course
- 2014 - added the award winning Short Course - 6 Hole / Par 3
Peninsula's 18- hole course offers spectacular views of the village of Ephraim across Eagle Harbor. Our Fairways, Greens and Tees are bordered by majestic rolling woodlands. Located in Peninsula State Park and established in 1917, it truly is one of Wisconsin's treasures and a favorite of many Door County visitors.
Of a historical note: Along the 9th fairway is the 40-foot Memorial Pole dedicated to the Potawatomi Nation. Members of the Nation occupied the lands in Door County during the 1800's. Near this Memorial Pole is a large stone marker that is dedicated to Chief Kahquados, the last Chief of the Potawatomi Nation. The Bear, perched at the top of this pole has become Peninsula Golf Course logo. This serves as a reminder of both Peninsula State Park and Door County's history.